Private Ephesus Tour from Port of Kusadasi included Ephesus Ruins and Terrace Houses
You will be met by your tour guide at Port of Kusadasi with a sign written your name on it. We will then drive approx 20 minutes to Selcuk Town and upon arrival visit Ancient City of Ephesus which was one of the most important cultural centers of the ancient word. You will walk from upper gate to lower gate in Ephesus Open Air Museum and along the way you will see the Odeon, Agora, Temple Of Hadrian and Domition, Fountains of Trajan, the Scholastic baths, the Library of Celsus, the Great Theater which is still in use today for concerts and has an amazing capacity of 25,000, etc...) You will walk along the Arcadian Way, where once Mark Anthony and Cleopatra rode in procession. You will hear stories of Alexander the Great, the Virgin Mary, and many other famous visitors who walked the same marble streets that you are walking. Ephesus Terrace Houses are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called as “the houses of rich”, these houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses. After visiting the ruins you will have some free time for shopping facilities and you will be returned to the Port of Kusadasi.
Our shore excursions are operated on a private basis;
* You will be met at ports with a sign (written on it your name) by our tour guide,
* Our tour guide will be with your group during your visit the sites & museums on your itinerary,
* You have flexibility to spend as much as time you would like to spend at each site,
* You do not have to wait for other group members & limited time at each site,
* You will be given to stop during the tour where ever you want to have pictures,
* You can decide your departure time.