Private Pamukkale, the “Cotton Castles” and Hierapolis Tour from Kusadasi
Upon meeting at your hotel or the port of Kusadasi , we will depart in direction of Pamukkale (approx. 3 hours drive)
To start the tour, we will visit Pamukkale , the “Cotton Castles” and enjoy some free time on the terraces..
Hierapolis, the archaeological site, has preserved a magnificent necropolis, the main street and gates, the thermal baths, the Greco-Roman theater and the Basilica of St. Philipps.
To end this day, swim in a therapeutic bath of hot spring mineral waters.
Our tours operated on a private basis;
* You will be met at ports & hotel with a sign (written on it your name) by our tour guide,
* Our tour guide will be with your group during your visit the sites & museums on your itinerary,
* You have flexibility to spend as much as time you would like to spend at each site,
* You do not have to wait for other group members & limited time at each site,
* You will be given to stop during the tour where ever you want to have pictures,
* You can decide your departure time.
General Note = Prices quoted for this tour is for vehicle and local guide! We use our VIP Vehicles as per size of Group (Mercedes Vito for 1-4 people, Mercedes or Wolksvagen Minivan for 5-12 people, Midi Van for 13-20 people and Coach for 21-44 people.) If your group has a particular area of interest (such as Cultural, Historical, Religious or Archaeological) then please let us know and we will do all we can to tailor your tour and guide to this interest.
Lunch Break Note = Our private tours do not include lunch but if you would like to and up to the availability of your time in Port and your chosen tour we are happy to stop for a lunch break. There are many options for lunch and you can discuss on the day with your guide as the type of food you would like to try and your budget and you can pay for lunch and drinks directly once you are there. You will need to add on at least 30 mins to the duration of our tours as indicated to include a lunch break.
*The Participants must be able to walk long distances over uneven and cobblestone surface under the sun. Therefore bringing Comfortable footwear and clothes, hat, sun cream and sun glasses are recommended. Winters in some areas of Turkey can be quite cold. Hence appropriate clothes are recommended.