|Q. What are the one-way drop-off charges ?|
|A. These charges will depend on the distance between the place of delivery and place of drop-off and are calculated on a per kilometer basis.|
These are to be paid together with the reservation.
|Q. Are guarantee deposits applied ?|
|A. Yes, a deposit by credit card will be requested at the moment of delivery by most of the car rental agencies.|
At the delivery of the rental car, please make sure to have your credit card with you.
|Q. What else should I know ?|
|A. - Anker Travel can only confirm a car category but not a car model yet you will be delivered a model equivalent to the one you will have ordered.|
- Traffic fines and reparations costs not covered by the Full Insurance Package are completely at charge of the customers.
|Q. What are the main traffic rules in Turkey ?|
|A. In Turkey the main international traffic rules apply though here a reminder of the speed limits :|
- Motorway : 120 kph - 75 mph
- Intercity roads : between 70 and 90 kph - 44 and 56 mph
- Intercity 4 lane roads : 110 kph - 68 mph
- Within cities and villages : 50 kph - 31 mph
Bear in mind that speed radars are operated from private cars and that tickets need to be paid at the next police control stop (usually one kilometer ahead of the radar). Tickets cannot be paid with credit cards.
|Q. What are the main cancellation policies for rental car ?|
A. In low season (November to March) :
- Up to one week before the delivery of the car : full refund of the paid amount.
- Between 6 and 3 days before the delivery of the car : 50% of the total amount
- Less than 3 days before the delivery of the car : no refund
In mid (April and October) and high season (May to September) :
- Up to two weeks before the delivery of the car : full refund of the paid amount.
- Between 13 and 7 days before the delivery of the car : 50% of the total amount
- Less than 6 days before the delivery of the car : no refund
(Refunds will be limited to the amount paid at the moment of the cancellation)
|Q. What are Anker Travel's responsibilities ?|
|A. (a) It is the duty of Anker Travel as per customers request to confirm (in as far as the car is available) and to arrange that the chosen car type or equivalent category be delivered at the place, date and time given by the customer. |
(b) Anker Travel cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy between the car description and the delivered car. Though it will be Anker Travels duty to make sure that an equivalent car is being delivered. Nor can Anker Travel be held responsible for car defects.