Anker Travel propose a choice of hotels in Turkey and Greece which respond the best to the expectations of their clientele. These hotels range from the palace to the small village and charm hotels.
Should none of these hotels meet your needs whatsoever, please feel free to contact us. We will be very pleased to propose more alternatives.
|Q. What is a “Boutique” or “Charm” Hotel ?|
|A. These are premises installed after renovation in historical buildings dating between the Ottoman period and early XXth century or new buildings who have respected both local architcture and furniture. You can find these hotels all over the country.|
In Cappadocia these hotels may also be "cave suites".
|Q. What are the high and low seasons in Turkey and Greece ?|
A. Though some differences may appear depending the regions, periods are mainly :
November 1st - March 31st : Winter Period
April and October : Low Season
May 1st-June 15th and September 16th-30th : Mid Season
June 16th through September 15th : High Season
Please bear in mind that local bank and school holidays (Christimas-New Year, end of the Ramazan, Sacrifice days...) are all considered as "high season" as well as important events in bigger cities such as the Formula I race, international congresses...
|Q. What are the children reduction policies ?|
|A. Children reductions are only applicable when the children share their room with at least two full paying adults.|
Usually the reductions are :
- 00 to 5,99 years : free of charge
- 6 to 11,99 years : 50% of the "one adult" rate
Yet some hotels apply different policies such as "children as of 6 years will be charged the rate of a third adult".
|Q. Which meals do the "Main Accommodation" include ?|
|A. Self-catering : your room is equipped with a kitchenette and you will prepare your meals yourself. Yet, some of these premises offer breakfast for a small price.|
Room Only : your room does not have a kitchenette and no meals are included in the rate.
Bed and Breakfast : your reservation includes breakfast (our recommendation)
Half Board : your reservation includes dinner (without drinks) and breakfast
Full Board : your reservation includes dinner and lunch (without drinks) and breakfast
All Inclusive : your reservation includes all meals and some snacks during the day. Drinks are included but this depends on the "All Inclusive" program of the hotel where you will be staying.
|Q. What else should I know ?|
A. - Most of the hotels propose meals in open buffet as of a minimum of guests only.
- Some of the proposed services and sports may only be available in Summer season.
- Though water sports are proposed, these may be organized by tenants and are not under the responsibility of the hotel.
- Animations may be in any language or only include a weekly folklore show.
- Sports and some other activities may not be included in the hotel's program and may be charged separately.
|Q. What are the main cancellation policies of the hotels ?|
A. These may change depending the season you will stay in the hotel and usually are :
- High season :
1. Cancellation 15 days before check-in : no charge
2. Cancellation 07 days before check-in : 1 overnight charged
3. Cancellation 03 days before check-in : 2 overnights charged
4. Cancellation 2 days or less before check-in and no-show : at least 3 overnights charged
- Mid and Low season :
1. Cancellation 07 days before check-in : no charge
2. Cancellation 03 days before check-in : 1 overnight charged
3. Cancellation on the day of check-in and no-show : at least 2 overnights charged
These policies may again vary depending on the hotel's policy and details will be given upon request.
|Q. What are Anker Travel's responsibilities ?|
A. (a) It is the duty of Anker Travel to arrange for hotel rooms as per customers request (room type, check-in and check-out dates, accommodation, number of persons staying in the room, facilities requested when available...) and to confirm - in as long as the requested hotel is available for the requested period - this reservation as such to the customer and to inform the customer when the chosen hotel is not available or does not dispose of the requested services/facilities.
(b) Anker Travel cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy between the hotel description given in the website and the reality as the hotel descriptions have been reported exactly as given to Anker Travel by the hotel’s management or as printed in the hotel’s brochure or official hotel guide.
(c) Hotels have the full freedom to :
• Organize animation and/or activities (Live Music, folklore shows, open buffet meals...) at their own convenience. Generally these animations are not available in Winter season and Low Summer season (April and October) and completely depending on the number of guests in the hotel;
• Charge fees for any activity proposed such as water sports, beach facilities, special dinners, safes in room or at reception,...
Hence the above services and/or activities and their prices cannot be controlled nor guaranteed by Anker Travel.