Anker Travel , to be closer to its customers and offer a quicker service, has developed online booking engines for various services :
- Ferry tickets,
- Air tickets
FERIBOT.NET is owned and operated by Anker Travel, specialized in organizing combined ferry tickets between both Turkey, Greek Islands and Greece but also on most of the Greek domestic and international lines to Italy.
Our company is the authorized sales agent of many Turkish ferry companies such as Turyol, Erturk lines, Meander, Barel Travel, Bodrum Express, Turkish Sealines, Yeşil Dalyan, Yeşil Marmaris, Meis Express. These companies are operating between Turkey and nearby Greek Islands. Amongst others, our company is also the sales agent of Greek ferry companies such as Minoan Lines, Superfast, Anek-Superfast, Blue Star Ferries, Hellenic Seaways, Sea Jets, Dodekanisos, Aegean Speed Lines, Aegeon Pelagos which are operating between Greek Islands and Greece-Italy.
You can purchase online ferry tickets from our web site. Travelling from Turkey to Italy by ferry is possible using below routes:
1) Bodrum-Kos-Athens, drive to Patras and then take a ferry to Italy.
2) Cesme-Chios-Athens, drive to Patras and then take a ferry to Italy.
3) Ayvalik-Lesvos-Athens, drive to Patras and then take a ferry to Italy.
Passengers without vehicles can also use the connections below to travel from Turkey to Italy:
1) Fethiye or Marmaris-Rhodes-Athens, then to Patras by bus and then take a ferry to Italy.
2) Kusadasi-Samos-Athens, then to Patras by bus and then take a ferry to Italy.
Another alternative is to drive Igoumenitsa then take a ferry to Brindisi, Bari, Ancona, Venice or Trieste directly.
Turkey-Italy direct ferry line has definitely been interrupted in 2010 and to-date no one has shown up to take over this line.
For further details, schedules and online reservations, click on the "View Online" below.