Anker travel , to be closer to its customers and offer a quicker service, has developed online booking engines for various services.
www.feribot.net, a unique website with possibility to book online any of the Turkey -Greece ferries as well as the domestic and Adriatic (Greece-Italy) lines all operated by the major Greek ferry companies.
A series of ferry companies (both Greek and Turkish though we mostly sell the Turkish companies) offer regular connections – of which some are interrupted in the winter period - between these two countries
Greek Domestic and Adriatic (Greece-Italy) lines
Anker travel has a Sales Agent agreement with the main Greek ferry companies and reservations are made directly from the Greek Central Ferry Reservation System.
The Turkey -Italy direct ferry line has definitely been interrupted in 2010 and to-date no one has shown up to take over this line.
Such being, the only possibility is to sail with different ferries via Greece : (the connections below show only the Turkey -Greece lines allowing cars on board) :
- Bodrum -Kos-Athens, drive to Patras and then on by Ferry to Italy
- Cesme -Chios-Athens, drive to Patras and then on by Ferry to Italy
- Ayvalik -Lesvos-Athens, drive to Patras and then on by Ferry to Italy
For pedestrian passengers, the following connections are also possible :
- Fethiye or Marmaris -Rhodes-Athens, by bus to Patras and then on by Ferry to Italy
- Kusadasi -Samos-Athens, by bus to Patras and then on by Ferry to Italy
or to drive to the Greek port of Igoumenitsa (Ionian See – at only 6 hours from the Turkey -Greece border post at Ipsala) to take a direct Ferry to Brindisi, Bari, Ancona, Venice or Trieste.