Anker Travel , an I.A.T.A.-accredited agency, was founded in 1995, is member of the TURSAB (Association of the Turkish Travel Agencies), ASTA (American Society of Travel Agencies) and SKAL (an international service club for Travel Agencies).
Within almost 20 years, it grew to a 20 manpower and 4 service departments’ agency :
- The Incoming Department specializes in “tailor made” itineraries both in Turkey and Greece yet, when requested, we also endeavor assisting our customers (individuals and groups) in other countries such as Italy, Lebanon, Egypt…
- Ferry ticketing : we have been specializing for over 10 years in ferry ticketing between Turkey and Greece , within Greece and the Adriatic lines (Greece-Italy). Again, thanks to our direct and solid contacts with the main Greek ferry companies we get first hand information
- Cruise Department : our team has laid excellent contacts with the cruise companies and is very knowledgeable of all programs and promotions at all destinations.
- Air ticketing : as an IATA-accredited agency, we work directly with most of the air companies both national and abroad
With our knowledge and the diversity of our departments, we are in a position to assist you will all services “under one roof”.
Furthermore, Anker Travel is the owner of and operates a series of online service websites :
- www.feribot.net and www.ferriespro.com, a unique website with possibility to book online any of the Turkey -Greece ferries as well as the domestic and Adriatic (Greece-Italy) lines of the major Greek ferry companies
- www.bookforflights.com, a practical instrument to book your flight online enjoying the Turkish market attractive prices for domestic flights and many more promotional fares
- www.mytourshop.com to be opened soon…
Yet, you will soon discover in these pages that we also hold a wide range of other main services at your disposal such as hotel reservations, pick-up service, rental cars.
Anker Travel kindly invite you to surf its websites and hope you will already get the first scents of holidays in Turkey and Greece .